Brees Lookout at Hot Creek in Mammoth Lakes, California is a magical location, where a winding thermal river leads to the base of the Sierra Nevadas.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
Photo by Peter Stringer for AmazingAmerica.com.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included